I was talking to someone yesterday and realized that whilst we crafters do get to chat and know each other's gifts and talents, there is a lot that is missing, so I thought I would share with you a 'little' bit of me. I could write a book but I won't subject you to that!1. I grew up in Cape Town, South Africa.
2. I lived for my horses.
3. I used to be a travel agent.
4. I spent three years travelling Europe, UK and US
5. I realised being a christian was a relationship with Jesus, not a religion
6. My husband and I got married after three months of dating.
7. After 20 years I am still happily married with three children 19,17 and 11yrs.
8. My husband, I and kids went to New Zealand for three weeks and never left. We still live there.
9. I work with special needs kids.
10. I never seem to have enough money for my wants but all my needs are provided for.
11. I have parachuted 3 times. (insane, I know)
12. I am hopelessly addicted to photography, painting and everything related.
13. I want to go on a canal cruise through France one day.
14. I am looking forward to being a grandmother.
15. I am a chronic procrastinator.
Oh.... and this is Jack below.