Sunday, October 16, 2016

Join me on my Webinar for Creatives


I know the struggle.
For many of us, getting to our art each day is hard. Me too! Even though when I'm lost in the process, it feels like heaven on earth. It's just that there seems to be so many other things that need to get done. Deep down I know there is more to it than meets the eye. I know that there's the fear of failure lurking, the whispers in my ear that it won't be good enough, the curse of perfectionism that rears it's ugly head. ... I think we're all plagued with these thoughts at one time or another.
If you could benefit with some tips to get motivated, productive and learn new success strategies, I urge you to register for my upcoming webinar on Thursday 20th October.
I'll walk you through ways to overcome your creative struggles, and you'll have access to a super discount for my accountability groups for creatives "Artists in Action". I would love you to join me - I am confident that you'll leave the webinar feeling uplifted and ready to make a fresh start on your art! Click on the link below for more details and to register and if you know anyone who might benefit, I'd be so grateful if you shared the link with them.


Thanks and don't forget to add the date and time to your calendar. See you on the webinar!

No comments:

Post a Comment